ICHS annual gala has been rescheduled to Friday, March 8, 2019 at 6:30 pm at the Estate at Florentine Gardens in River Vale. Join us for the event, participate as a sponsor, or purchase a raffle ticket and support the annual event. Scroll below for PDF of the RSVP card and sponsorship information. The gala will benefit academic excellence and student tuition support. The focus of the evening will be to honor and showcase outstanding individuals for their unyielding commitment to ICHS including Hall of Fame recipients:
- George Abaunza, PhD (Dean of Arts and Sciences, Felician University)
- Sister Cynthia Marie Babyak, CSSF ’63 (Bishop George Ahr High School, Campus Minister)
- Kelly Blanchfield ’05 (Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Pat Lippoczy Hedley ’79 (Advisor, Investor, Author)
- Lisa Marie Latino (Executive Producer, Longshot Productions)
- Elizabeth Medrano (ICHS Foreign Language Teacher)
- Albert H. Wunsch, III (Attorney)
The evening will feature remarks from all honorees as well as the “Shooting Star” awards to current ICHS students, who exemplify the Felician Core Values. Guests will be greeted with a cocktail reception, followed by a delectable three course dinner menu, grand raffle and silent auction.
The ticket price for the gala dinner is $100 per person, while sponsorship opportunities range from the $15,000 Title Sponsor to a $500 package with options to purchase grand raffle tickets for $25 each. Tickets and sponsorship packages can be purchased by calling the Advancement Office at 973-472-7231 or downloading the PDF’s on this page.