Message from the Athletic Director
Search for people on this page
I am very excited to start my new position as the Athletic Director at Immaculate Conception High School. I graduated college with a Master’s in Business Administration, BS in Business Sports Management and BS in Criminal Justice. My journey began in September 2017 when I joined the Immaculate Conception faculty as a Teacher. I have taught Mathematics, Business and coached wrestling, track, and football. Throughout my high school and college career, I had teachers and coaches who inspired me to become the best person I could be. This led me to pursue teaching and coaching as a career. My passion is athletics and connecting real life situations with sports. Many people tend to forget just how valuable sports are. Teamwork, time management, hard work, dedication, commitment, excellence, and many other skills are just a few qualities our student athletes gain here at IC. Given this opportunity I look forward on expanding our sports programs, such as adding new sports to Immaculate Conception. It has been a goal for me to become an Athletic Director because I want to build great programs not mediocre as we strive for excellence. Here at Immaculate Conception our student- athletes will grow and learn many life skills throughout the year. I will also be working with our coaches to help build our student-athletes academically as well as athletically to help them earn scholarships to college. Our coaches will build champions and championships will follow. I look forward to continuing building all our sports programs to be above the rest!
Go Blue Wolves!!!
Director of Athletics
Athletic Highlights and Awards:
- ICHS athletes are consistently recruited by universities and colleges around the United States
- Our softball team has won the NJSIAA Non-Public B Group championship 7 years in a row - no other school has won more than 4 in a row!
- Our basketball team has won the NJSIAA Non-Public B Sectional title on several occasions in recent memory.
- Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis, and Softball have all won recent league championships.
- Cheer and Dance teams participate in competitions around the state and have won numerous awards
- IC Track won 8 medals at the 2019 NJSIAA Group Championship.