Mission & Core Values
Immaculate Conception High School educates and transforms students into young women of competence, compassion, and commitment in a Catholic Felician-Franciscan tradition of leadership and service.
- Respect for human dignity: Our reverence for and commitment to promoting and protecting the dignity of persons.
- Compassion: An empathetic consciousness of others expressed in caring service.
- Transformation: The process that encourages an open mind and heart, leading to continuous improvement of the person and ministry.
- Solidarity with the Poor: Ensuring the needs of the poor and vulnerable are met through advocacy and action.
- Justice and Peace: Forging right relationships ... re-creating a sustainable environment ...promoting the common good ... all in the pursuit of peace.