A Message from our Head of School
Dear ICHS Community,
Thank you for your ongoing work, dedication, and professionalism during these uncertain times as we care for our students, families, and each other. Immaculate Conception High School holds the health and safety of our students, families, administration, faculty, and staff as our first priority. We have designed comprehensive health and safety protocols informed by national, state, and local guidelines, medical advice, and best practices in an effort to minimize the risk of COVID-19. These protocols and measures will continue to be refined on an as needed basis to ensure the safety for all constituents.
Below, we have shared some of the steps that the ICHS administration has taken to reopen our doors this September. ICHS will continue to take the proper steps to mitigate the spread of the virus.
- Faculty, staff and students will have their temperatures taken daily before entering the building.
- Masks are required at all times for students, administrators, faculty and/or staff.
- As recommended by the CDC, social distancing must be maintained as much as possible, throughout the building, and in every classroom.
- The entire school building has been and will continue to be electrostatically sprayed monthly by Safety 1st Sanitizing utilizing hospital grade disinfectant, PURTABS. The building will continue to be cleaned and disinfected as recommended by the CDC, following all current EPA standards by our cleaning company, NEMCO.
- Plexiglass has been installed on all administration and executive assistant desks to ensure protection during meetings.
- Hand Sanitizers have been installed in every classroom.
The community is standing together in solidarity to support this action plan during these challenging times. We will get through this together.
Wishing you a healthy and successful 2020-2021 school year.
Mr. Joseph R. Azzolino
Head of School