Dear ICHS Community,
Always know that during this most difficult time, we are always here for you. COVID-19 is not to be taken lightly. We all must heed the advice of medical professionals to ensure we remain safe. Washing hands, covering up a sneeze, social distancing are just a few.
With all the shutdowns, closures, quarantines there are some things that will never shut down.
- Praying each morning and night will never shut down.
- Helping out around your household will never shut down.
- Engaging in a conversation with a family member will never shut down.
- Helping a sibling with their school work will never shut down.
- And living out the Felician Core Values for Ministry; Justice & Peace, Respect for Human Dignity, Transformation, Solidarity with the Poor and Compassion WILL NEVER SHUT DOWN.
Peace and All Good,
Mr. Joseph R. Azzolino
Head of School