Welcome to Immaculate Conception High School’s registration process!
To complete the registration process, you will:
- Click here to create an on-line FACTS account for tuition billing.
- The $500 registration fee will be withdrawn on March 1, 2021 through your FACTS account.
- If you prefer to pay the registration fee at the school, you may send a check made out to
“ICHS” for $500, marked “Business Office”.
- If you must pay cash, please call 973-836-4578 to set an appointment date and time to come by the school.
- Click here to create an on-line account with contact and demographic information for school administration and communication.
- Admin Plus is the administrative system which will generate your student portal and parent portal accounts, which are used for day-to-day communications, messages from school and teachers, distance learning, and report cards.
- The Parent Portal allows you to communicate with your child’s teachers, see what test schedules and homework assignments are, receive the lunch menu and athletic calendars, and much more.
- Each family has received two copies of the Tuition Payment Agreement for 2021-2022, showing your family’s tuition payment options. One is for your records; the other should be completed, signed, and returned to ICHS. Once completed, you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to the school marked “attention Business Office”.
- If you include the $500 registration fee with your agreement, you will not be billed the registration fee through the FACTS system.
- Immaculate Conception High School uses the FACTS Tuition Management System to collect tuition payments. The advantages of using the FACTS system include
- The primary person responsible for the tuition, as well as their legal spouse, are both covered by the “Peace of Mind” option through FACTS, which will take over making future payments through the end of the school year should either of the covered parties suddenly pass away during the payment period after the first payment is made through FACTS.
- If a payment is refused for insufficient funds, FACTS will automatically make a second and third attempt to collect; each time, an email is sent to the family in advance of the payment date. The family may contact the Business Office if special arrangements are needed. This can help you to avoid late payment fees.
- The school Business Office can change payment dates easily and quickly if needed, but these changes must be made at least three business days before the payment’s due date.
- FACTS Customer Service can be reached at 866-412-4637.
As always, please feel free to call Mrs. Laverty at 973-836-4578 for assistance or with any questions.
Setting up your FACTS Account: PDF
Setting up your Admin Plus Account: PDF