Our Middle-States-Accredited school provides a strong program for educating the whole woman academically, spiritually, emotionally, and socially. With a small student to teacher ratio of 11:1, students thrive in our family-like atmosphere.
- Honors and College Preparatory Level Courses
- ICHS Collegiate Academy Program: eligible Juniors and Seniors have the opportunity to take courses at Felician University as part of their curriculum while completing their high school education.
- Technology: G Suite Users, Interactive White Boards, laptops, and up-to-date computer labs.
- Religion: Daily prayer, monthly school liturgies, and required service program, as well as religion class in accordance with the Framework of the US Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- Students are prepared for the 5 C’s of 21st century education: Communications, Collaboration, Creative Problem Solving, Cross-Cultural Relationship Building, and Critical Thinking.
ICHS Course Catalog