BLUE WOLF INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY (Partnerships with companies for the girls to experience new things)
Listening and learning leads to lending a hand…the activity of being involved in a variety of vibrant real life experiences is a priceless component that expands the classroom experience beyond the four walls…out into the arena which allows the listening and learning to come to life…the “how to” of putting what has been learned into practice. ICHS’s partnerships with local businesses and institutions allows our students to go beyond the classroom, beyond the discussion, beyond the textbooks, and be actual participants! Experiencing internships in a variety of different companies not only broadens their perspective, but at the same time, serves to narrow their focus in a particular field of work…very valuable prior to making choices for a field of study at the college/university level or even in choosing which college/university/field of study is for them!
- Interested Qualified Collegiate Academy students apply.
- Enhance future employment opportunities
- Increase college acceptance potential
- Work with exceptional role models
- Develop appropriate workplace social skills and job specific skills
- Improve motivation and self-esteem
- Become more aware of personal strengths and challenges
If you and/ or your business, organization, or institution would like to join us in this experience, please feel free to contact the ICHS Guidance office and speak to:
Miss Kelly Koval
Dean of Academics
Miss Karina Cacao