- There is no application fee.
- Recommendation letters are not required for general admission. For scholarship consideration, recommendation letters are strongly encouraged.
The COOP Test is offered at a variety of locations in the area. The test is given on November 11, 2016; ICHS is a test site. Students should take the test at a site convenient for them. For information on the COOP Test please follow the link below:
: ICHS requires academic records for grades 6-8. A copy of their records must be received to be considered for admission. An applicant's current school must send transcripts to ICHS no later than December 15, 2016. Each applicant must download the Applicant Transcript/Record Request Form
and give it to their current school. The school will then be responsible for forwarding all records to ICHS for the student.
Blue Wolf for Day:
It is encouraged that 8th graders visit for the day, however, it is not required for admission. Information and the permission slip can be found here: Blue Wolf for a Day
Transfer applicants are required to complete the following:
- Complete an Application.
- Request grades and standardized test scores from 6th, 7th , and 8th grade and have them sent to the Director of Enrollment Management.
- Have the most up-to-date grades sent from current high school to the Director of Enrollment Management.
- Interview with the Director of Enrollment Management.
- Visit ICHS for the entire school day. This is mandatory for transfer students.
You will be notified of acceptance after the completed transfer requirements have been met and reviewed.